Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long Island Meeting:

Ephesians 6:19-20
And pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Plans are being firmed up for a meeting this Saturday (March 28th) on Long Island, New York. The Spirit has placed upon my heart to share a message from the Father to His sons and daughters. If you are planning on attending please let me know and provide a phone number so that if there are any last minute changes in venue I can notify you. As it stands now, plans for the gathering are as follows:

Location:Patty Hunt’s House
64 Perry Avenue
Bayville, NY 11709

If you get close and need directions or assistance, you can call:

Phone:
(516) 987-1519

Date and Time:
Saturday March 28th
10:00 A.M.: First Session begins
1:00 P.M.: Lunch and Fellowship (Food provided. Bring your fellowship!)
2:00 P.M.: Second Session begins (Duration as Spirit directs.)

It is very evident to me that Yahweh has ordered this meeting. It is my prayer that He would manifest Himself in the midst of His people and that when all is said and done that He would be satisfied by what has transpired. Come expectant, and please pray in agreement with me that the will and pleasure of our Father might be accomplished during this time.

For those who are not led of the Spirit to attend, the messages given will be recorded and posted to the Internet. Yahweh has a word for all of His people, so please be lifting this meeting up, asking God to bind every distraction and hindrance that a clear and unmistakable tone might be sounded forth.

I Corinthians 14:6-8
What shall I profit you unless I speak to you either by revelation, by knowledge, by prophesying, or by teaching? Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played? For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare for battle?

I am anticipating that our Father will have a very certain word sounded forth for the edification of the body of Christ. The grace of Christ has been very present on this journey across the country and I expect to observe great grace as the saints of God gather together on this date.

Please also pray that Yahweh would manifest His provision for all those who will be attending. Needs are as diverse as arranging the care of an elderly parent, to provision and safety during travel. I have heard from one sister who is planning on driving from as far away as Boston. I am confident that when God leads, He provides.

I drove a thousand miles for this meeting, and every need was provided for. I am a Georgia boy who rarely drives through major cities, and certainly nothing like New York City. When I got as far as New Jersey I prayed that the Father would direct me through the city in my 19 foot long van, helping me to be in the right lanes and make the proper turns, as navigating and driving in a busy city has its challenges.

I can testify to you that as I drove through Staten Island, across the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, through Brooklyn, and down the Long Island Expressway, I did not miss a single turn. When I needed to be in a certain lane, the Spirit made me aware of it and opened a way before me. God who called me had me to arrive safely and in good order at the destination. It is my prayer that He would do the same for all others who will travel to this meeting.

There is no better place to be than in the center of God’s will. If He is speaking to you to come, then be assured that He will make a way. You will not benefit by choosing an easier or more convenient activity for that day. God arises to help His people who embrace the challenges to which the Spirit directs them.

May you be blessed with peace and understanding in these days.

Heart4God Website: http://www.heart4god.ws/
Parables Blog: http://www.parablesblog.blogspot.com/

Mailing Address:
Joseph Herrin
P.O. Box 804
Montezuma, GA 31063

No comments: